Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Transforming Prayer

Hi folks,

yes, yes,  I know you haven't heard from me for a while, however, I thought I would share some quotes from one of the books I have read already on my new kindle.  

As an aside, I would recommend getting a kindle as it certainly makes for easier reading and you get lots of free Christian books if you know how to look for them, for example, Jerry Bridges' The Transforming Power Of The Gospel was free for about 1 day this week and is now back to £6.  If anyone is interested in being kept up to date with Kindle freebies then drop in a comment and I will try to keep you all up to date with the good ones.

Anyway on to the Quotes from a recent book (another freebie) "Transforming Prayer"

All true prayer Exists for the glory of God And is Based in the worship of God Focused on the face of God Shaped by the Word of God Inspired by the Spirit of God Offered through the Son of God Aimed for the Will of God Experienced by true children of God


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Join in the conversation