Prime Big Deals Days for Christians
-
These are Prime Big Deal Days at Amazon. This page is a roundup of some of
the best deals I've been able to track down. Check in a couple of times on
Tuesd...
Reflections From a Hospital Bed
-
When I turned 70 in January of last year, I was filled with fresh faith for
what God wanted me to do in the coming decade. My thoughts involved writing
boo...
A Matter of Life and Death (Amy Mantravadi)
-
The issue of abortion is one of the most divisive in modern political
discourse. The option for a woman to end a pregnancy has been proclaimed by
some to b...
When was the last time Scripture surprised you?
-
By C.J. Mahaney
This summer I had the privilege to preach three sermons at Solid Rock Church that
touch on surprising parts of Scripture. You can listen to...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please Join in the conversation